Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween - Pay Day treats :D

First off, Happy Halloween everyone.

TRICK OR TREAT?

...'Umm, Treat Please'...

Yes, Lots of little treats as it's payday. I thought I would order some sewing goodies as it is my first pay since being a SAHM now I've started my new job.

I may have got abit carried away this morning, but Jaycotts currently have 50% OFF Butterick and newlook patterns, plus free shipping over £20. Some Lovely bargains under £3 to bulk out my collection.
Also, I ordered the Deer and Doe skirt the other day, but thought I would add it in this list.
I would really like to support more indie pattern designers, but thought I would pick up a few bargains while I'm learning.

So, whats in my cart?

Deer and Doe Chardon Skirt (This has been on my list for awhile now, I just love the  detail and that it's a french Indie company)
Newlook 6932 Toddlers and Child's Pyjamas (To make My Handsome little boy cute PJ's, Plus I keep shrinking my partners RTW's, turning them into ankle flappers, so I could re-use the material and make my boy some instead of throwing them out, lol)
Newlook 6211 Dress (Only want the Skirt pattern for this as it reminds me of Megan Nielsons Cascade)
Butterick B5605 Retro Dress and Belt (Really like the feminine shape and bow tie back)
Newlook 6899 Easy Skirt and knit top pattern (Mostly Want this for Tee pattern)

Will you be getting any Treats for yourself today?
Thanks for reading, Have a Fab Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment