Sunday 21 July 2013

Celeb inspired fuller eyebrows



Looking through the magazines I always notice the celebs have one thing in common, Beautiful brows.

I really love defined arched eyebrows, they seem to make my eyes pop more and also complete my look. I have been using Sleek brow kit to achieve this look, it’s an excellent product that come in 4 different shades; Light, Dark, Extra Dark and Black, I’ve been using the dark version. It’s a great size to carry around, comes with 2 brushes and mini tweezers, the angled brush is great for getting the sharp point on the brow. The product lasts such a long time, and at £8.50 it’s such a bargain.

CLICK HERE for link to Sleek Brow kit

I personally find it’s a great copy of Benefit Brow Zings, which comes in 3 shades, light, medium and dark and costs £22.50

Sleek is sold in some larger Superdrug stores, so if it’s not in your local shop, you can look on their website by clicking the link above.

After using Sleek Brow Kit


 

Before using brow kit
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sleek Brow Kit in dark PHOTO SOURCE
 
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment