Sunday 21 July 2013

Coconut oil for longer healthier glossy hair



I am using coconut oil for my hair. It’s excellent for keeping the ends of your hair hydrated and keeps split ends at bay. I just scoop up a small amount onto the back of my nail as it is in solid form, then melt in my hands, and apply to the ends of my hair. I always start with a small amount as too much can give a slightly greasy look. As you can see in my close up picture, I have no split ends, and it's been just over 2 months since I have had my hair cut, I would normally have a few by now.

I also use this as a weekly treatment by applying to my hair, leaving it on overnight and washing it off in the morning. I apply it from by the ears downwards, and always make sure it’s shampooed out.
I bought this from Holland and Barrett for £14.99 in the penny sale, so got 2 for £15.










No comments:

Post a Comment